What are the Benefits of Selling Your Property at Auction?
Real estate auctions add substantial value to our clients' properties in several ways:
- Auctions define a definite sale date. The is no waiting to sell your property.
- Exciting Atmosphere! Auctions create a sense of urgency. Auctions are very exciting and attract many more people near and far that are ready to buy.
- Auctions expedite negotiations with no limits on prices.
- There is no risk to the seller, as he or she has the right of acceptance or rejection.
- We are able to eliminate costly carrying costs associated with conventional sales and yet maximize return within a sixty to ninety day time line.
- Our sales usually cost the seller less than the customary commission structure.
- Marketing your Property Effectively! We hold several Open Houses and Auction Orientations to inform potential buyers which can bring in more prospect buyers. Our marketing campaign is customized for each client.
- Auctions offer contingent free contracts with non-refundable deposits.
- On tracts that can be divided, the Multi Par auction method allows more qualified bidders into the bidding process. In this process, buyers can bid on individual tracts, different combinations of tracts, or the entire property. This auction benefits both the seller and the buyer. This gives buyers a chance to purchase a smaller tract if they are not able to purchase the entire property.
How can Switzer Land and Auction help you sell your property?
Call today for a free consultation or email email@example.com to request a meeting.
Mark Switzer, Texas Real Estate Broker