1. Mark Switzer holds the GPPA (Graduate Personal Property Appraiser) designation from the National Auctioneers Association. The GPPA program is designed to educate auctioneers on the responsibilities of appraisal. Auctioneers who have the GPPA designation learn guidelines and regulations regarding the appraisal of property. Less than 1% of auction professionals nationwide hold this distinction.
2. Mark has over 30 years experience with farm equipment and livestock. He has sold farm equipment and livestock at auction since 1986. Since 1974, he hasmanaged ranch properties, operated a custom hay business, and managed his own cow-calf operation.
3. Mark performs numerous appraisals for area financial institutions.
4. Your appraisal will be handled with the highest level of competence, which has been attained by education, training, practice, and experience.
5. You will receive an Appraisal Report prepared under the GPPA standards.